This listing is for a vintage French door handle and plates.
Makers mark / hallmarks: none
Sourced: in Normandy, France
Origin: Likely French
Age: circa 1910/30âs
Size roughly: 13.5 x 1.75 inches 33 x 4 cm (3 inches from centre of handle pivot to centre of lock hole)
Unpacked weight roughly: 625g
Condition: in vintage condition with signs of previous use, scratching and marks to tin, surface rust, wear, screws that fit handles to spindles have been replaced with nails at some point, look like they have been painted a few times
Discerning features: nicely aged handles
In summary: a nice set of old French door handles
Find similar items from EVE here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnglishShop/search?search_query=tin&order=date_desc&view_type=list&ref=shop_search
Why buy from EVE?
– EVE sends all items fast, tracked and fully insured for breakage and loss. Even ceramics!
– If you buy multiple items you will generally only pay postage on the heaviest item you buy (very large multiple items may incur a small extra charge)
– All items are sent on approval. If things do not fit in as expected or are an unappreciated gift we will issue a full refund (including the initial postage charge!) upon return of the item to us.
– EVE has one of the largest inventories of European sourced vintage and antique goods on the web. With bases in the UK and France and sourcing connections throughout wider Europe we can offer an eclectic and continuously updated inventory.
– We are an established family business of traders of vintage and antique items of many years standing through a number of digital outlets.
– Loyal and repeat customers earn increasing discount rates over time based on purchase history.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or observations. We speak English, French and German.