This listing is for an old French prayer book, printed in French and Latin.
Makers mark / hallmarks: as per images
Sourced: in Normandy, France
Origin: Paris, France
Age: circa 1850âs
Materials: metal, leather, paper
Size roughly: 5.25 x 3.75 x 1.25 inches 13.5 x 10 x 3 cm
Unpacked weight roughly: 450g
Condition: in vintage condition with signs of previous use, some wear to cover but inside is very good… looks to have been hardly opened in it’s life, each etching has a see through cover, locks work well
Discerning features: lovely little prayer book, by far the best we have had in store from this time period
In summary: An old French prayer book in great condition for it’s age.
Find similar items from EVE here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnglishShop/search?search_query=prayer&order=date_desc&view_type=list&ref=shop_search
Why buy from EVE?
– EVE sends all items fast, tracked and fully insured for breakage and loss. Even ceramics!
– If you buy multiple items you will generally only pay postage on the heaviest item you buy (very large multiple items may incur a small extra charge)
– All items are sent on approval. If things do not fit in as expected or are an unappreciated gift we will issue a full refund (including the initial postage charge!) upon return of the item to us.
– EVE has one of the largest inventories of European sourced vintage and antique goods on the web. With bases in the UK and France and sourcing connections throughout wider Europe we can offer an eclectic and continuously updated inventory.
– We are an established family business of traders of vintage and antique items of many years standing through a number of digital outlets.
– Loyal and repeat customers earn increasing discount rates over time based on purchase history.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or observations. We speak English, French and German.