Makers mark / hallmarks: as pictured
Sourced: in England
Age: circa 1920’s
Size roughly: 90mm x 80mm (measured in millimetres to give a more accurate representation of size)
Condition: in vintage condition with signs of previous use, patina and discolouration
Weight: unpacked 50-100g
Discerning features: nicely aged
In summary: another horse brass from our extensive collection. Remember that you only pay postage on the first one of these that you buy from us. The rest are sent free. For example; if you buy ten individual horse brasses and you will only pay postage for one. See the rest of our collection of 100’s at the link below:
Find similar items from EVE here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnglishShop/search?search_query=horse+brass&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
Get back to our home page here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnglishShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Why buy from EVE?
– EVE sends all items fast, tracked and fully insured for breakage and loss. Even ceramics and glass!
– If you buy multiple items you will generally only pay postage on the heaviest item you buy (very large multiple items may incur a small extra charge)
– All items are sent on approval. If things do not fit in as expected or are an unappreciated gift we will issue a full refund (including the initial postage charge!) upon return of the item to us.
– EVE has one of the largest inventories of European sourced vintage and antique goods on the web. With bases in the UK and France and sourcing connections throughout wider Europe we can offer an eclectic and continuously updated inventory.
– We are an established family business of traders of vintage and antique items of many years standing through a number of digital outlets.
– Loyal and repeat customers earn increasing discount rates over time based on purchase history.
See our business policies here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnglishShop/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or observations. We speak English, French and German and can just about get by in Italian.