This listing is for a vintage print of a waterfall scene.
Makers mark / hallmarks: none
Sourced: in Canterbury, U.K.
Age: circa 1940âs
Materials: wood, paper
Size roughly: 24 x 20 inches 60 x 50 cm
Unpacked weight roughly: 1.4kg
Condition: in vintage condition with signs of previous use, damage, dings and scrapes to print and wood backing, frayed edges, needs significant restoration work
Discerning features: heartbreaking image…
In summary: The last moments of a well documented life… A print of Queen Mary with some damage accrued over the years.
Find similar items from EVE here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnglishShop/search?search_query=print&order=date_desc&view_type=list&ref=shop_search
Why buy from EVE?
– EVE sends all items fast, tracked and fully insured for breakage and loss. Even ceramics!
– If you buy multiple items you will generally only pay postage on the heaviest item you buy (very large multiple items may incur a small extra charge)
– All items are sent on approval. If things do not fit in as expected or are an unappreciated gift we will issue a full refund (including the initial postage charge!) upon return of the item to us.
– EVE has one of the largest inventories of European sourced vintage and antique goods on the web. With bases in the UK and France and sourcing connections throughout wider Europe we can offer an eclectic and continuously updated inventory.
– We are an established family business of traders of vintage and antique items of many years standing through a number of digital outlets.
– Loyal and repeat customers earn increasing discount rates over time based on purchase history.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or observations. We speak English, French and German.