We have a large range of cutlery in stock. See more at the link below. If you buy more than one item of cutlery it is likely you will only pay postage on the heaviest item you buy. The rest will incur no extra postage charge.
These pieces are priced individually. The price is per each individual piece. If we have more than one left the quantity available will be displayed in the quantity box (we do have many other listings with multiple items included in one listing).
Makers mark / hallmarks: Viners
Sourced: in England
Age: circa 1960-70’s
Materials: silver plated
Size roughly: 175mm (measured in millimetres for accuracy)
Weight roughly: 50g
Condition: in vintage condition with signs of previous use, light scratching, tarnish and patina, a good polish will brighten the piece up.
In summary: a spoon for dinner from a reputable maker…
Find similar items from EVE here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnglishShop/search?search_query=spoon&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
Why buy from EVE?
– EVE sends all items fast, tracked and fully insured for breakage and loss. Even ceramics!
– If you buy multiple items you will generally only pay postage on the heaviest item you buy (multiple large items may incur a small extra charge)
– All items are sent on approval. If things do not fit in as expected or are an unappreciated gift we will issue a full refund (including the initial postage charge!) upon return of the item to us.
– EVE has one of the largest inventories of European sourced vintage and antique goods on the web. With bases in the UK and France and sourcing connections throughout wider Europe we can offer an eclectic and continuously updated inventory.
– We are an established family business of traders of vintage and antique items of many years standing through a number of digital outlets.
– Loyal and repeat customers earn increasing discount rates over time based on purchase history.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or observations. We speak English, French and German.