This listing is for a vintage French side plate. At time of listing we had two available. If you would like to purchase more than one select the quantity you require from the drop-down box.
Makers mark / hallmarks: none
Sourced: in France
Origin: likely French
Age: circa 1970-80’s
Size roughly: 5.75 inches 14 cm
Unpacked weight roughly: 300g
Condition: in good vintage condition with slight signs of previous use
Discerning features: nicely shaped, deep
In summary: Traditional French shell shaped ceramic side plate
Find similar items from EVE here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnglishShop/search?search_query=side+plate&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
Why buy from EVE?
– EVE sends all items fast, tracked and fully insured for breakage and loss. Even ceramics!
– If you buy multiple items you will generally only pay postage on the heaviest item you buy (very large multiple items may incur a small extra charge)
– All items are sent on approval. If things do not fit in as expected or are an unappreciated gift we will issue a full refund (including the initial postage charge!) upon return of the item to us.
– EVE has one of the largest inventories of European sourced vintage and antique goods on the web. With bases in the UK and France and sourcing connections throughout wider Europe we can offer an eclectic and continuously updated inventory.
– We are an established family business of traders of vintage and antique items of many years standing through a number of digital outlets.
– Loyal and repeat customers earn increasing discount rates over time based on purchase history.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or observations. We speak English, French and German.