This listing is for a vintage French wooden church book stand. Please note it may take a little longer than our usual 24 hour window to safely wrap and dispatch this item.
Makers mark / hallmarks: none
Sourced: in Normandy, France
Age: circa 1920âs
Size roughly: 54 x 19.75 x 16 inches 137 x 50 x 40cm
Unpacked weight roughly: 4.7kg
Condition: in vintage condition with signs of previous use, some slight wear to wood, dusty. Good strong functional piece.
Discerning features: the first we have ever had in store!
In summary: a church book stand
Find similar items from EVE here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnglishShop/search?search_query=book+stand&order=date_desc&view_type=list&ref=shop_search
Why buy from EVE?
– EVE sends all items fast, tracked and fully insured for breakage and loss. Even ceramics!
– If you buy multiple items you will generally only pay postage on the heaviest item you buy (very large multiple items may incur a small extra charge)
– All items are sent on approval. If things do not fit in as expected or are an unappreciated gift we will issue a full refund (including the initial postage charge!) upon return of the item to us.
– EVE has one of the largest inventories of European sourced vintage and antique goods on the web. With bases in the UK and France and sourcing connections throughout wider Europe we can offer an eclectic and continuously updated inventory.
– We are an established family business of traders of vintage and antique items of many years standing through a number of digital outlets.
– Loyal and repeat customers earn increasing discount rates over time based on purchase history.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or observations. We speak English, French and German.