This listing is for a vintage French notepad and key hanger. We had three slightly different sets of these at time of listing which are listed seperately.
Makers mark / hallmarks: none
Sourced: in Normandy, France
Age: circa 1960/70âs
Materials: wood, metal
Size roughly: 6.5 x 6 and 10 x 4 inches 16 x 15 and 25 x 10 cm
Unpacked weight roughly: 400g
Condition: in vintage condition with slight signs of previous use, the odd little mark to wood, notepad deer has a broken horn which has not quite come off, could be repaired with a spot of super glue
Discerning features: pretty and useful!
In summary: a nicely made notepad hanger and key hanger… to keep it all in one place!
Find similar items from EVE here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnglishShop/search?search_query=deer&order=date_desc&view_type=list&ref=shop_search
Why buy from EVE?
– EVE sends all items fast, tracked and fully insured for breakage and loss. Even ceramics!
– If you buy multiple items you will generally only pay postage on the heaviest item you buy (very large multiple items may incur a small extra charge)
– All items are sent on approval. If things do not fit in as expected or are an unappreciated gift we will issue a full refund (including the initial postage charge!) upon return of the item to us.
– EVE has one of the largest inventories of European sourced vintage and antique goods on the web. With bases in the UK and France and sourcing connections throughout wider Europe we can offer an eclectic and continuously updated inventory.
– We are an established family business of traders of vintage and antique items of many years standing through a number of digital outlets.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or observations. We speak English, French and German.