These pieces are priced individually. The price is per each individual piece. If we have more than one left the quantity available will be displayed in the quantity box.
Makers mark / hallmarks: Logo badge
Sourced: Personally sourced in New York when working with the company on a project.
Age: circa Late 80’s – early 90’s
Materials: Mother of Pearl shells, metal badge (likely silver)
Size roughly: roughly 160mm (measured in millimetres for accuracy)
Weight roughly: 85g
Condition: in good vintage condition with only very slight, if any, signs of previous use
In summary: gorgeous little dishes for your trinkets…
Find similar items from EVE here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnglishShop/search?search_query=trinket+dish&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search
Why buy from EVE?
– EVE sends all items fast, tracked and fully insured for breakage and loss. Even ceramics!
– If you buy multiple items you will generally only pay postage on the heaviest item you buy (multiple large items may incur a small extra charge)
– All items are sent on approval. If things do not fit in as expected or are an unappreciated gift we will issue a full refund (including the initial postage charge!) upon return of the item to us.
– EVE has one of the largest inventories of European sourced vintage and antique goods on the web. With bases in the UK and France and sourcing connections throughout wider Europe we can offer an eclectic and continuously updated inventory.
– We are an established family business of traders of vintage and antique items of many years standing through a number of digital outlets.
– Loyal and repeat customers earn increasing discount rates over time based on purchase history.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any questions or observations. We speak English, French and German.